I have worked within the charity sector for over 10 years and have experince working in several mental health charities including; YoungMinds, MindOut Mental Health Service and LGBT Switchboard. I have also worked as a counsellor in the NHS and have been a service manager for a mental health helpline.
My Specialisms are working with:
- People struggling with life changes, transitions, identity, and decision making.
- Sexuality and Gender Identity and People from the LGBTQ+ Community.
- Parents/Carers of young people with mental health problems.
- Working with professionals and work-based stress (including Health Care Professionals such as NHS Workers, Key Workers and people who work within the charity sector).
- People who have experienced loss, grief, or a bereavement.
- People who have a chronic or terminal illness.
Areas of Interest:
Anxiety, depression, stress, problems at work, loss/grief/bereavement, life changes, decision making, LGBTQI+.
I am a LGBTQIA+ Affirmative Counsellor with experience of working with many clients within the community.
Above is a summary of the areas I work with, however I believe our connection is the most important thing. If you contact me we can discuss sessions and we can decide together whether we can work together in a free 30 minute intro session (details below).